Friday, March 27, 2009

My Babe. With My Babes.

What can melt your heart faster than a daddy loving his little girls? I love watching Jer with little Claire Jane and Macy Bea. It makes my insides want to burst with love for the man.

It is amazing what being a parent does to a person. It changes Everything. Everything you do, everything you can become, and it makes you realize what really matters in life...and it is fun, freaking fun!
Playing in mom and dad's bed on a Saturday morning, what could be better?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so sweet. I love reading about your love for your girls--you're such a great mom, Katie! And I love little Claire's personality--she is all girl, through and through, and she's so beautiful!

Toni said...

I do love it!

Jen said...

Hahaha... that last picture is sooo hilarious. I love Claire's squishy face, her hair going crazy everywhere, and Jeremy just laughing. Super cute.

Stacy said...

So sweet. What a good pops!