Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Real Deal

Okay, so my little ladies are gorgeous!! Are they not? Here are the shots from the real photo shoot that Melissa did. I just love the pictures she took so check her out! Ahhh, I could just stare at their picture all day!Sweet Macy Bea
Could she be nicer?
Scrunchie baby!

16 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

SO amazingly beautiful! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Katie, such gorgeous pictures! I heart your children. They are so sweet!

Jen said...

Wow... amazing pictures. I love them and your little ladies!

Toni said...

I miss you already. I LOVE those pics.

Ryan & Keri said...

These photos are so beautiful! They look like catalog babies--but even cuter. I love her chunk and her hair! What a darling girl! And Claire seems to adore her. Isn't two wonderful?! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations! You look like you are glowing, Katie. What a beautiful mother you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, so beautiful! Love those little ladies...

kkoyle said...

Congratulations on a sweet and beautiful little girl. Make sure you take good care of yourself. I remember the first couple of months of being a mom two were totally awesome and exhausting! So remember to take a little time for you, if you can. Take Care

Jon and Melissa said...

Love them and the girls!

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful!

Jill said...

I LOVE those pictures. you are so lucky, 2 beautiful girls!!!!!!!

mel said...

So cute! I could stare at the pictures too. They are amazing!

Cali said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Lyndsey said...

Your little ones are so precious. I am in love with the sweet baby cheeks Macy is sporting, what a doll!

Annika said...

Okay so Shannon warned me that your girls were beyond adorable... but WOW!!! I honestly cannot believe (well, i can, since you're so darn cute) how GORGEOUS those pictures are... I would be bragging about those little darlings none stop! :)

Anonymous said...

Those turned out awesome. It makes me realize how much more I need to practice and work on my skills. I've got to get going on some photography work!!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Those pictures are adorable. Such cute little girls you have!!!How sweet.