Monday, March 30, 2009

Bag Lady

We went on a walk to see Bear River's new indoor practice arena and this was Claire's outfit of choice. Yep, that sure is a Cinderella dress underneath her jacket and on top of her clothes. You know the saying, "If you can't beat 'em....make them look as homeless as possible."


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Jill said...

ohhh kids, ya gotta love em.

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart!

miranda said...

So cute, I remember jess in the grocery store many times with a princess skirt or other princess attire. love it.

Jen said...

Hey... at least you are letting her really be herself!

Just think of these little choices you're letting her make as training for those big choices that will come only too soon.

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha I love it! I know Emma is right around the corner from doing this. Sis. Hinckley says something about saying yes to as many things as possible. Way to follow her counsel!

kkoyle said...

Okay, so Reese and Claire must be talking while we are asleep. It's all I can do somedays to make her look like an orphan..I guess thats a step up?!

geeno said...

I may eat these words in the next year or so, but I can't wait to see what Bel picks out for herself. And I love the saying (although I don't think I've heard it before) - you make me laugh Katie Jane

mel said...

Well, Cinderella didn't always wear such beautiful dresses. Maybe she's trying to get the whole effect all at once!

Toni said...

That is definitely one for the scrap books

Rustin & Brittany said...

Ha, Katie, that is awesome. I love it! All girl that one.

The Bucks said...

I think that most people understood that it was just the free agency of a two year old, not a crazy mom that was responsible for her fashion fiasco.

Daryl and Ashley said...

She makes homeless look FAB!

Ginny Tanner said...

oh my goodness, i love the creativity coming through! she seriously looks adorable...it doesn't matter what mismatched clothes she chooses!:)

jason and michelle clarke said...

She looks so cute. The things they do when they're little!!