Monday, March 16, 2009

I Love...

Snuggling scrunchie baby bodies...

Waking up to this cute mug...

My two sweet ladies...
And these three amigos!

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Love those cheeks. I think that your kids are starting to compete with mine in that department. Well...at least Macy is.

Toni said...

I too need to scrunch that little body. Almost done. 2 more wrappers to go before freedom!!!

Jess said...

i love love love all the pics! oh my, what a chunk! She is too squishy and adorable I can't stand it!! can't wait to meet her!!!

Ginny Tanner said...

Oh, my little miss katie! congrats again and again! what a sweet new baby girl and such a beautiful family! i hope you are doing well and feeling alright and i'm so glad that SHE EATS! yeah! love you.

Nicholas said...

I decided that your girls and my boys will make a cute pair someday. Gotta love it! :-)