Sunday, March 15, 2009

Macy, My baby SISTER!

Whenever anyone comes to see Macy Claire is the first one to introduce her. She always says, "Macy, my baby sister!" I think she was excited to show off her Macy Bea today in Nursery...I am pretty sure they don't have show and tell, but they are in for it today!

Before she headed off to church she needed some snuggles.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jen said...

You've got two in a million, Katie! Claire is just the sweetest. She's going to show Macy how to melt hearts too!

Toni said...

I need to snuggle her so much. I hope I can make it this week sometime. Love you, your girls are darling.

Nicole said...

What wonderful cheeks!! What a dolly congratulations you three. We are excited for her first trip to Idaho so these crazy neighbor girls can have a look! So so cute!!

Jon and Melissa said...

I am just in love with her. I LOVE seeing my kids interact and love each other. It is just something so amazing you can't explain it. I am so glad you get to enjoy it!

Melissa said...

Katie, seriously, your girls a both beautiful! Yeah! Did claire have that much hair? lucky girl!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Katie Congrats! She is the sweetest little thing I have ever seen! That hair and those chunky cheeks - Oh I just want to snuggle and gives loves to those chubby cheeks. I'm so happy for you guys and glad everything went so well:)

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is so adorable. Sisterly love!