Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It Doesn't Fit

I always get ready while Claire is taking a bath in the morning and after I got dressed I walked into the bathroom and asked Claire how I looked. She looked at me for a second and said: "It doesn't fit." (referring to my outfit pictured below) and then started playing with her toys again. I just started to laugh and said, "It doesn't fit?" and she looked back at me again and said, "No, it fits me!"


Riiiight, I guess it is time for little Macy Bea to get here because my two year old is noticing that my clothes don't fit. Maybe I should be better at embracing maternity clothing.
Sorry about the action shot
PS. These are my project for the week...won't these be darling on clips for Claire or on a headband for little Miss Bea? I think so.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha, that is too funny. I love it! Hey maybe you should teach me how to make those clips. I have a little time on my hands...

Jen said...

I want to know how to make those too!

Stacy said...

Claire doesn't know what she's talking about. You're the cutest pregnant lady I know. When is that squirt getting here anyway?

stacibee said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Katie! What a cute pregnant lady.
I love those clips too. So creative.

Simply K said...

Alright, can you send me an e-mail on how to make these? I would REALLY appreciate it. kpoorte25@hotmail.com

Gary and Mauri said...

You are so cute pregnant! And I say if you can get away with NOT wearing maternity clothes (by all except your 2 1/2 year old that you spend the most time with) then do it!! Nobody feels good it maternity clothes anyway! That Claire is just too cute!

Jill said...

Ummm you look adorable. Do you remember what I looked like pregnant. I would have killed to look that great! I love how kids are so blunt. It make me laugh. Is that a scrapbooking table you are sitting at? Love the flower clips. you'll have to teach me how.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Katie- you are so cute! I love the flowers you made! You and your husband are very talented! I am way excited for your little one to get here!

Jeff & Erin said...

You look FABULOUS!!! I also want to know how to make those clips, they are so cute!

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is funny that she would say that. Those clips are dang cute too! Your girls are always going to be stylin!!