Nope, not a baby Macy yet. We are still a couple days out for that kind of news! But I did make some sweet new accessories for the Miss Jane and Miss Bea to wear! The flowers a couple posts back were not my creations...I wish. However they were my inspiration for the clips I made for my ladies. They are a lot brighter and not as refined as the former, but I think they will be fantastic for SPRING!! If it ever gets here, that is.

Flowers with the bands!

5 comments:
you are just so handy and crafty!! so jealous. those are so cute. good luck with Macy coming... i'll have to come see ya when she gets here.
Instructions, please! (you can just post it on Treehouse if you want) Thanks.
I need them now!!!
These are so cute, how do you make them? I love them, Miss Ava Lou needs some. I really want to make them.
Love them, can't wait to see them on the girls!
Post a Comment