Be the first to name the football movie that the title quote is from and I will send you a beanie. Just name the color.
It fees like it has been at least a million years but he is finally ours! Football season is over and he can be part of the family again.
I believe one of the coach's daughters put it best when she told her mother,
"It's like dad is dead, but he's just at football."
I laughed so hard.
So for now, good riddance football season. We know you will come around all too soon next year. (Can you gell I am an extremely supportive football wife?) Until then we will try to get our fill of this stellar man...
It is good to have you back sugar.
6 comments:
Your lady is just soooo cute! Thanks for the laugh:) Okay, the movie...."Remember the Titans!"
I am impressed! Name the color(s) and I will send it off to you...can I just tell you I miss you?
Glad you have your man Back!
I'm so happy for you, Katie!
Yay! Brown & pink, please:) Happy Thanksgiving!
yay for the youngs - together at last! i kind of feel the same way after this last semester of school (which is now over - wahoo!) and can i just say... i hate football (sorry jer)
Post a Comment