Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful

How could I not be in love with these two little ladies? They are so sweet and sassy, just how I like them. I am so grateful to be a mommy to these little girls. They fill my life with amazingly good times. I love to hear Macy yelling for me from her crib and I love that Claire still gives me morning snuggles. They grow up so fast and I just want to hold on to each moment I have with them. This Thanksgiving I feel so blessed. I feel healthy. I feel happy. And I have a sweet little family to share holiday traditions with!

3 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Katie, you are so blessed. Your girls are so sweet. And I love the locket post below. Claire is already so girly, it's hard to believe. But she's sweet too. And I can't believe she's had another birthday. It's crazy how fast time flies. The picture of the three babies together is one of my all-time favorite pics from your blog. Each one is so big now. Glad all is well. Hope life is happier now that football season is winding down.

Emily said...

lucky little girls to have you! Thanksgiving is a perfect way to celebrate all our blessings, although you are good at doing that every day! Always positive, sweet and sincere! love ya!

Clint and Meg said...

Everyone is lucky and thankful and such as... You guys are the best. I need me some Macer snuggles!! Oh and Parker just told me that he's ready to play in 3 days!!