Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Many Moods of Mace

I remember a post called "The many faces of Claire" and I couldn't resist the chance to do the same with Macer. Let me enlighten you as to her mood swings...

This is the face we see most often with Macy. Pensive? Mellow yellow? Happy? Really, all of the above.
This face almost always means the girl wants food. I think she got this face from her mother. Just ask Jer.
Do you see those two little chompers peeking through on the bottom?

And this is the face she gave me after a thorough tooth inspection. Yep, I am pretty sure this face has annoyance painted pretty clearly on it.
Don't get me wrong, Macer has plenty of smiles...even if she is a little stingy with them at times!

6 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

I LOVE this sweet face. Your girls are seriously so beautiful, Katie. They have those gorgeous eyes--amazingly blue. And wow on the costumes. Jeremy always makes me laugh, and your girls look precious. Hope moving in is going well.

linds said...

holy cow. she is so cute.

mel said...

Those pictures are awesome. It's so fun to see their personalities and to see you in them. Sometimes though it's a little scary.

Toni said...

I LOVE the last one! ahhhhh, she cracks me up!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

So Katie! Cutest headband....do share! Didn't I share a pattern with you once upon a time? If you are willing to share, I would love to know. Email me @ trepscher@yahoo.com. If you feel like keeping it to yourself, I completely understand! So way cute! (You crafty lady you!)

mandie said...

beautiful babies.....need I say more? I know what it's like to have gorgeous children.....it's tough.....