It has been so fun to do little projects in our new house. We are really trying to de-clutter our kitchen area since it is out in the open plus Jer really likes to have clean counter tops so this is one of our solutions! I must say that this magnetic spice rack was the perfect fix!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
DIY Spice Rack Edition
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
That is so cool! You guys are amazing. I'm in awe at your creativity.
that is awesome the spices are the one thing that drive me nuts. were did you get that.
so creative! I love it.
Totally awesome! Love it and you are so creative!
i'm such a fan of this idea - i'm definintely going to have to adopt it in the near future
It turned out darling! PLus I love the colors!
that is so cool! i love it!
Love it! I noticed it while I was there and thought it looked cool but I had no idea you made it yourself! Awesome!
I love it! Did you make it? Where can I get me one?
Great to add a personal touch in organizing your spices. Cooking will be much more rewarding with this spice rack in the kitchen.
Post a Comment