Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Start!

Are you so glad I'm back? I am happy to be back. Blogging friends oh, how I have missed you!

Halloween is always fun
at the Merrill house. We dress up, eat sloppy joes with pickles, and never forget the homemade root beer. We also scar our children for life by sending them on a train ride through the haunted corn patch. Claire did so good! She was shaking like a leaf after, but she didn't cry...I know, I am a good mom. No nightmares so far!

Here we are in all our glory. And oh boy, is Jer flaunting ALL his glory. Maybe glory isn't the right word in th
is situation.

Oh yes, my family got to enjoy all that manliness all evening. Aren't you sad you missed it?
An Enchanting Ballerina Fairy. She got to wear wings AND a tutu. Heaven.Macy is a fatty fat ballerina. Is fatty fat hyphenated?
This is an amazing collage of Ryan and Jer together. Oh, it was amazing. I felt like I was watching the Harlem Globe Trotters!

13 comments:

Toni said...

That collage is my favorite!!! bwahahahahah

Sara said...

So Jer costume is hilarious and awesome! The fact that he is brave enough to wear those short shorts! WOW! and you are one hot mamma! and you girls are beautiful like always! Glad to have you back in the blogging world

Unknown said...

ha ha. love it! you guys are too funny. let's do lunch again!

Michelle P said...

I didn't know it was possible to top Kip, but you totally did. Katie, you look great! And, of course, Claire and Macy are so adorable. Claire looks like she's in costume heaven.

Emily said...

great costumes! I love your family!! while I'm thinking about it I should let you know that I realized that we all had our dates wrong for December. The sixth is a Sunday so...just wanted to clear it up- our ward party is on Saturday the 5th. I'd miss it if we weren't IN CHARGE :) Can we do Friday? If not, that's ok I know it's impossible to get a day that works for everyone!! let me know and if you need help reserving a building call me! xoxo

Emily said...

me again...

p.s. my baby Oliver needs a beanie and I'd love one with ear flaps brown and gray might be cute? do I check your shop? Do you need a head measurement? if you have any already made maybe I could just check them out at the park next week???

Kristalyn said...

How come you didn't bring Jerm to TrickOrTreat in IDAHO?! We were sooo jipped. I wonder if you will always be a BR fan for the rest of your lives? Or will your dedication wane if you move to another school? Such beautiful little ballerinas. Sorry I missed out on all this fun.

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Yes Wacky 6 is the best! We always take it will us in case we need a game to play, it's our favorite right now! You two are hilarious! I forgot how much fun you guys are and how perfect you are for each other! Your family is adorable! I can't believe how beautiful your girls are. Also I think your hair has just the right amount of volume in your famiy picture.

Jill said...

oh yeah that is some really great costumes. I love the socks.

Miranda said...

Oh my goodness, so stinking funny! Luv you guys...

Payne Family said...

Oh jerm.... I think this one takes the cake. You and Katie never disapoint when it comes to the dressing up department. Looks like good times had by all.

a-anderson said...

Love Jeremy's shorts! Ha, Ha

tHaRp said...

you and jeremy look hilarious! forget borrowing Christine and Ryan's costumes next year, I want to borrow yours!