Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lock Me Up

I wanted to find something sweet for Claire's third birthday. When I saw this darling necklace on Etsy I just couldn't resist. (Let's be honest, I picked out an awesome locket for myself for Christmas as well.) She wears it all the time and asks us a million times a day to open it up for her since it is too hard to do herself. She always opens it and says, "That's you and that's dad! You are married!" She loves that the pictures inside are of us on our wedding day. I hope she always remembers how much we love her. Not just because of this locket but because she feels it every single day.

Sometimes she makes me crazy with her sassy-ness but I love that little girl so much! And I take it as a compliment that a little bit of my face has already been rubbed off by her little fingers because she touches it so often.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest thing ever! I am in love, such a sweet idea. I think I may have to get one for my little miss this Christmas - thanks for sharing!

mel said...

How cute it that? Let me tell you oh so cute. What a great gift. Always got to love the ones that just keep giving.

Jill said...

love it! Allie would also love it.

linds said...

i love it. i think i need one.

Michelle P said...

Beautiful necklace!

a-anderson said...

That is so cute. And I love your big photos. E-mail be back and tell me how you made hem so big. alishfanderson@hotmail.com