Monday, November 16, 2009

Yarn it Up

Macy is sure happy it is beanie season again. I have decided to do a few beanies this season! Last year was a little nuts so family and friends first. I am just charging $10 for each and you can personalize it anyway you want. You can email me at ktjyoung@gmail.com or you can just leave me a comment.

7 comments:

Jill said...

i seriously can't believe how much hair that girl has!

Clint and Meg said...

Put Parker on the list. I finally got him a coat. It is orange, gray, and white. Oh, and be sure to use your blinkers!!

Sara said...

I can't believe all that hair! Your girls are dollS!

Toni said...

I love that little fatty! DO you k=not LOVE your new camera? it takes such great pics

shinobu said...

Katie! Why don't you return my phone calls?! :) Just kidding. I know you're busy! I'm thinking of getting your cute beanies for my new nieces. Do you still have the website? I'd love to see it again:)

linds said...

matt and amy had their baby. dayton was born last night. 6 lbs, 18 inches long. maybe you have heard, maybe not. everyone is doing well. it looks like new years for sushi...maybe i can wait that long to meet your lady with the awesome hair and cheeks. i want a beanie...how do i get one or two?

geeno said...

macy sereiously has some luscious locks there ktj - i love this photo