Be the first person to name the movie that my post title is from and I will send you a beanie...seriously.
Other than my hair looking a little big and Claire having a serious fever while we took this picture, I think it turned out quite well! Poor Claire was freezing to death because her fever spiked but she is still cute as a button...and Macy is as fat as ever. Oh, how I love to kiss those cheeks!
We are in our new place and we are trying to get moved in. The garage is still full of boxes which means our cars are still homeless. Poor little red, we finally get a garage and she still has to sleep outside in the cold. Yep, we still have the little car I bought when I started college. I will post pictures of our house soon! It is stinking adorable...messy, but adorable. Plus, I have some fun DIY projects to share!
16 comments:
I LOVE the picture! Your family is beautiful!
You guys are so stinking adorable, can't wait to see you...
The movie..
While you were sleeping, and I would like a brown beanie please... :)
I'm so glad that you are posting pictures again because you guys are the cutest family, except for mine, but you can't compare boys and girls. I think that is the longest that I have ever seen your hair, it's really cute.
Love the picture! Okay Macy has the cutest cheeks! Oh how I love them! So I think that you need to teach me the new flower. I LOVE it! Also, some guidance is needed on the headband. Beautiful family!
One brown beanie headed your way! Love you Mands!
Beautiful!
your family is beautiful and your hair looks great! I can't wait to see pictures of your house! I have driven by about 6 times in the last month.
I love this picture! You have such a cute family. I can't wait to see your house. Let me know when you're settled and ready to play.
What an adorable little family....I can't believe it's been SO long since we've actually seen you...you all look fabulous!!
You have such a beautiful family, Katie! Are you selling beanies this year? We got one for Ali last year and it's a tad small now and keeps slipping off her head...time for a new one! Let me know!
Really, that is the cutest family picture ever. YOur girls are stinkin cute.
We really need to come visit.
cutest family picture... Macy's little chubby face is the best. and since i won't be the first to say what movie that was from--i need to buy some beanie's from you.. and that headband - love it!!
holy cow, your girls have grown. i love the girls headbands/bows. where oh where did you get them and please don't tell me you made them. matt and amy have not had their baby, but within the next few weeks for sure. sushi sounds awesome....soon rather than later please. we need to see your little ladies.
Do not compare yourself to Katie...do not compare yourself to Katie...
This is what I have to say to myself nightly after seeing that ADORABLE family picture! I wish I had your knack for putting colors together and dressing your girls. Maybe I'll just hire you to help me put our next one together. I am going to need 1 beanie for Josie and 2 headbands (probably pink and brown??) that is if you are selling them this year. I can't wait to come by your house! Are you open for visitors? Or would you like more time to get settled? Love you like crazy!
What a darling picture of your family! Your girls are so cute. I will have to hook them up with my boys when they get older!
yep this makes me want a family photo real bad - but doesn't change the fact that i am with child - hmmmm... what to do?
you guys are the darndest cutest little fam!
can't wait to get the new virtual home tour :)
Post a Comment