This is why we love Community on a Thursday evening....
Sorry you have to endure a commercial before the goodness begins.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Ahhhhh, Community...
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This was my absolute favorite clip from the show this season. I look forward to Thursday nights with much anticipation.
I had to watch it again and again....and again.
My favorite clip from everything is during the season premiere when the girls are mouthing back and forth to each other and the skinny guy (can't remember his name) says, "What's going on? What's happening to me? Am I going deaf? Can you hear me?" Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm laughing right now just thinking about it.
"When you say stop he says hamma time."
I also love the Community even more than the Office! Thursdays are great, huh?
Post a Comment