Friday, October 9, 2009

Do you love them like I do?

Fall is here and I am so happy!! The smells, the colors, the sweaters....not to mention that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Plus I get to move into our new home, BONUS! Well, this year my neighbors are in for a very special treat. My wicked talented sister has made these more than darling boxes for this years festivities. They are perfect for place sittings, visiting teachers, or like me, making new neighbor friends. Just thought I would share the good word! If you feel like having the cutest little treat box around, you can purchase these little darlings at her etsy shop.

First we have the Bats...Please also notice the darling mini wrappers on the candy bars....oh yes, she is wicked talented.
And now the Punks...

Adore them? Make them your own. And then, people will adore you for your good taste.

5 comments:

geeno said...

oh those pumpkin facial expressions are to die for!

Jill said...

so cute. and fun for kids!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Oh my heck! Those are way stinkin cute! I just might have to snag a couple! I'm excited you found a house! Yea!

Michelle P said...

Your sister is amazing! I love those!

Jill said...

hey do you still make beanie hats? I know someone who wants one.
let me know, thanks.