Kaite, this is Megan Ashcroft Buck. I found your blog through Georgana. Your little girl is adorable! I would love for you to view our blog, but it is blocked. Just send me your email address to bucknmegan@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!
This is so great! I love all those cute expressions, especially because sometimes I try so hard for the perfect smile and it's really all the other faces that are priceless to catch.
This is Laura White Benson and I also saw your blog through Georgana and I just wanted to say hi. Your little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am glad to see life is good for you!!
Hi Guys!!! Mindy told me about your way cute blog. I can't believe how cute Claire is!!! She is so big. You will have to e-mail me!! We miss you guys!!
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
4 comments:
Kaite, this is Megan Ashcroft Buck. I found your blog through Georgana. Your little girl is adorable! I would love for you to view our blog, but it is blocked. Just send me your email address to bucknmegan@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!
This is so great! I love all those cute expressions, especially because sometimes I try so hard for the perfect smile and it's really all the other faces that are priceless to catch.
Claire is an absolute doll!
This is Laura White Benson and I also saw your blog through Georgana and I just wanted to say hi. Your little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am glad to see life is good for you!!
Hi Guys!!! Mindy told me about your way cute blog. I can't believe how cute Claire is!!! She is so big. You will have to e-mail me!! We miss you guys!!
Jill Payne
mpayne21@hotmail
Post a Comment