...or Pie! Lots of creamy delicious pumpkin pie. Nothing puts me in the holiday spirit like gorging myself on good food.
Claire and Wes chased...and I am sure each of them broke something. I'm not admitting to anything Honey, I'm just saying it is possible.
The boys had plenty of time to shoot. Don't they look serious? That on in the middle is seriously hot. Once again, just saying.

Yep, that one.
Claire snagged Honey's sweater and thought herself very stylish.
Then we hunted a Christmas tree with this snow bunny...
Oh man, don't you want to eat them up they are so cute?
Apparently Macy and I weren't picture worthy this holiday. Maybe Christmas?
The boys had plenty of time to shoot. Don't they look serious? That on in the middle is seriously hot. Once again, just saying.
Yep, that one.
Claire snagged Honey's sweater and thought herself very stylish.
Then we hunted a Christmas tree with this snow bunny...
Oh man, don't you want to eat them up they are so cute?
Apparently Macy and I weren't picture worthy this holiday. Maybe Christmas?
8 comments:
sounds about like our holiday. shooting and eating. makes us happy. seriously when can I come visit I only 2 weeks left!
How was tree hunting? Ours took FOREVER but we did come home with one thankfully. I was beginning to wonder.
You have the best pictures!
Looks like you had a lot of fun this Thanksgiving. Hope to see pictures of you around Christmas!
Katie- those pictures of claire and Jer are so cute! You did great on them- the colors and sharpness- everything looks great! good job!
okay, so it's been FOREVER since I've gotten on the blogs and blogged myself and I just CAN'T BELIEVE how much your little girls have grown! And they are absolutely beautiful and adorable! I love your family! We miss you guys, too. We just have to remind ourselves that we really do have friends.....they just live in a different state.:)
dont you hate that? darling pictures of everyone but the beautiful photographer. that is why I take matters into my own hands and all the pictures of me are a mere arms length away. cute pics
Did you get a new camera?? Those pictures look amazing!
By the way... did you know we get to see you in a week and a half? Just reminding you... :)
Post a Comment