Claire and I went to Princess and the Frog on Saturday. A little date. She loved the big theater, the popcorn, the pink lemonade. She did not however love "the shadow man". She is used to Sleeping Beauty and Snow White so she was fine...but I thought he was kind of creepy.
Going on our first date. She had to wear her princess dress to see a princess movie.

6 comments:
I'm jealous I didn't get to go on your date too! That sounds so great. I need to take my ladies to a movie someday... someday.
we are taking our girls for their 5th birthday this next week. I am so excited to see it.
So Cute!! What a fun date. My mouth is already watering for our popcorn... would it be bad if we make it and i don't give any away and just eat it all myself? I am seriously thinking about it. It is so good!
How cute are you two! My mom and I never did anything cool like that! I heard that movie was really sweet. Sounds like fun!
How fun. Looking forward to those days. I guess Wyatt and I go on lots of dates, like to walmart and we buy stickers and see Santa who is also the photo lab guy!
what fun! i can't wait for my first mother daughter movie date with bel - how exciting for you cute gals!
Post a Comment