This little girl is crawling. Crawling in the kitchen. Crawling in the bathroom. Crawling into sissy's room. And oh, how she loves her new found freedom. She loves to explore every inch of our house and pick up any small unsuspecting objects off the floor and stick them straight away into her mouth. Ahhh, the vacuum stage. I think her new nick name should be Hoover.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Hoover...the vacuum that is.
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
She is SO precious!! Don't you just love the mobile stage? It seems to be good and bad (for parents) all at the same time. And I'm pretty sure she already has more hair than my 2 year old little Kyri! Your girls are just adorable!! Miss you all!!
You have got one cute baby!
i'm dying,,, that is the best picture,, I'm sad i didn't get to see her tonight! i'm so glad hadley's over that stage,, she's moved on to the i found something so i'm giving it to you stage
ummm that hair is to die for and well the whole face. she is doll.
Did you guys like the movie? I want to take Allie but I think I'll have to have Matt take her instead.
I'm doing good and you can come visit whenever you would like. :)
Count your blessings Momma! That face is adorable.
okay that shot is AMAZING! She is so beautiful. I love those big eyes!
you're lucky that she JUST started crawling! mine's been doing that for the last 2 months......so, are we still on for the 23rd? I'll call you!
she is so stinkin cute!
-what kind of camera do you use? i love your pics.
Hey! My little man's nickname really is Hoover too! She is to die for - I can't get over your girls hair - she has more than my two and half year old. So so cute:)
Already?! I can't believe how big she is! And I love all of the updates and pics. What a beautiful family you have, Katie! Merry Christmas!
Oh man she is a cutie! love her to pieces
Katie, this is Kristol (Munk) Ogden. I work with Meg Mendenhall. We somehow found the connection that we both know you. You have the most adorable girls! It was so fun to peek on here at you. I hope all is going well. Merry Christmas!
She is so STINKIN CuTE! I love those big blue eyes!
oh i hope i hope i hope i can take photos as pretty as this one with my new camera - she is such a pretty face to behold!
Post a Comment