I was singing some Christmas songs to Claire before she went to sleep and I happened to start out with Silent Night.
I finished the chorus..."Sleep in heavenly peace."
She looked at me all confused.
"Mom," she said, "we eat peas for dinner."
I then tried to explain that peas and peace were spelled different and had different meanings to a three year old.
Then, after my clarifying rambling, she said, "We still eat peas for dinner. And toast."
Peace and toast.
I don't know when we had that for dinner, but apparently it made an impression.
Peas out.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Peas?
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
bwahahahah...I love that girl
I'm laughing so hard right now that I can't breathe!!!!!!!
Hilarious!
i was told that you sell beanies and i was wondering how it all works? lindsey_thatcher@hotmail.com. thanks!
At least she is paying attention to the words in your song. I'm quite impressed. That is so funny.
Post a Comment