Who's the cutest family on temple square? Your looking at them! We had a fabulous adventure with the Fulks family and my mom and dad. It is always amazing to see all the lights and think of the hours put into creating such a magical experience for our chillins.
Macy looks comfy doesn't she? Everyone was envious of our extra seat in the stroller. That is an idea for a money making adventure next year....strollering people around temple square in their own personal sleeping bags. Silly.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Lights Galore!
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you look so cute in your beanie. I love temple square lights but also hate the cold.
Oh... you make me smile!
we are headed down to see the lights on Thursday. Can't wait. I too love all the lights at Temple Square. Bless those Missionaries that help put them up.
that looks. so cold. I've forgotten what that feels like.....
I totally would pay you to give me a bundled up, warm, comfy ride to see the lights.
Post a Comment