Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ghosts of Christmas Past

How is it already over? How did it all blur by?

Seriously baffled. We ate. We played. We did not sleep. Christmas time is the best.

Santa came and left lovelies under the tree. It made for two very happy ladies.

Santa's elves make a wicked Tinkerbell dress up.

Fat Macer loving Christmas time WHAT!? Jer and I in a picture together? Now that IS a Christmas miracle!
Me and the sweets
Don't you love them?
In the mass of red and festive monkeys are all the cousins! Trouble.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hahaha... I love that last picture!

I know what you mean about never getting a picture with the hubby. It's a miracle when it happens!

I've missed you. Glad to see you're alive.

Sara said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! THey are beautiful. Looks like Christmas was great and it did go by in a blur!

Jill said...

cute jammies! I can't believe how long Claire's hair is! Wow. she's all grown up!
YOu look great love the picture of you and Jer.

geeno said...

gosh I don't even remember the last photo i saw of you and your other half on the blog - what a good lookin couple!