Do you ever feel like you could do more to help others?
My sister has a way you can do that and get these amazing Christmas Grams in return.
Don't they look delightful?
Oh, yes they do!
If you check out her blog and decide this is something you want to do, just let her know you saw it on my blog and the first five people that order will receive a free beanie or headband of their choice. Your cozy cranium will thank you later!
Merry Christmas! Share the love!
Just to remind you of the cuteness:
Remember this cute little number? You could have it...
Or one of these? They come in adult sizes too!
1 comment:
Thanks Katie! I so want to order a BSU beanie! I did put an order in to Toni for the grahams- hopefully she got my email- although I would have done it without the free beanie- that's just a plus! So he is a newborn and I want a bomber style- blue, with a wide orange stripe and a small white stripe. Can you do this? My email is carliemcclellan@msn.com let me know and we can set up payment and other details if necessary. Thanks a ton! Carlie
Post a Comment