Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Whirlwind

So I am just going to admit it right now, I was totally lame at taking pictures this Thanksgiving, but I have good reason don't you worry. We had so many fun things packed into the holiday there was no time for picture snapping....except for the few featured here. We celebrated the holiday at my parents home in Smithfield and it was fantastic. My sisters family was here from Cali plus everyone in my family minus the Sweats...you were sorely missed I promise. We started the holiday by ditching the kids and having a girls night out to do dinner and some Twilight. Don't worry, the kids had a fun time riding Uncle Ry's sweet train! Then the next day it was a beautiful walk in the fields, Turkey dinner, and a marshmallow gun hunt for those rascal turkeys (seen here). The hunt soon turned into an all out war, I still have little white spots all over my black coat from the snipers that were out to get me. I guess it isn't so hard to hit a big prego woman right? Anyway, the day was a wonderful success minus the bout of flu that hit most everyone's family during the week.

This is what Claire wants to do every morning when she wakes up. Thanks Ry!

Claire and the family snugged up tight for a train ride!
This is me on our walk...getting bigger and bigger!
Seriously cute little family if I say so myself!
The next day we went Christmas tree hunting! Wahoo! Now it feels like the Christmas season with the Osmond Christmas album blaring and tromping around in the mountains!
Sledding!


I just can't be more grateful for all I have...oh yeah, here is a picture of me and my hot husband. Oh baby!

2 comments:

kevin and angie said...

ha, you took WAY more pictures than me, you did great!! And you got some really good ones, too!! Your little growing family is so cute, love your growing belly ;) How fun to go and find your own Christmas tree!! You seriously look great though, Katie!!

LFC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ragam-alat-alat-naik-gunung-yang-wajib-dibawa-oleh-pendaki-pemula