Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quality and Safety

Claire made her modeling debut on the JJ Cole website...you can see her here. So you ever have questions about the quality and safety of the JJ Cole products, Claire will help you find the way!

13 comments:

Jill said...

Oh she looks adorabel! How did you do that??

stacibee said...

Oh my word, with Taryl non-the-less! How great is that?!

Anonymous said...

What in the world? How did that all happen? Speaking of which... we haven't heard from you and Jerm for a long while. What's going on?

Ginny Tanner said...

I must say that your little Claire is adorable....but it does rub me the wrong way that the lady next to her isn't you! They should've used you, too. You are so beautiful and photogenic! So, how's pregnancy for the soon to be momma of another precious baby girl? I hopy you are doing alright. I miss you tons. It's been too long. Hey, we are hoping to make it up to the Treemonton/Logan area after Christmas, do you think you all will be around and up for a game of cards?

The Bucks said...

That is so great! Soon she will be making all the money and you guys can retire!

Jon and Melissa said...

I hope that babysitter takes good care of her!

mel said...

I think you need to review stranger danger because she's looking all too comfortable with her stand in mom!

Billy and Nikki said...

She is such a doll. JJ Cole shares warehouse space in my dads warehouse I love their line. So cute

geeno said...

yay goodie - i can't wait to see her in a national advertisement - wahoo! look out fame and fortune - here comes Claire Jane

shinobu said...

Oh, she's so cute! And how cute that she did this with Taryl! I didn't know they were both so famous:) Can't wait to see what they'll do next:)

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi! Hey I don't think I ever told you congrats on the new little girl! I'm so happy for you! I also love love love Macy Bea - so cute! Funny that Macy was one of our favorite names too when we had Clara - great minds must think alike:) Also - I had no clue about your beanie business - you are extremely talented, and I plan on ordering soon. Congrats!

The Sagers said...

Katie,

She looks so cute. And even better is the fact that my friend Teryl is the woman she's pictured with.

jason and michelle clarke said...

How did you find out how to get Claire as a model? She looks so darn cute!! Lucky you your little one is famous!!