Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful...

I saw this clip on my cousins blog and I wanted to share it on mine as well. At this Thanksgiving time I am overwhelmed by love that my Heavenly Father has for me and my family. During the holidays my mind is usually occupied with feelings of anticipating for a big family get together, which is definitely the case this year, but as I watched this video I was overcome with gratitude for the inherent light I feel when I hear the words of truth and righteousness spoken to us by those that are called of God to lead and direct our church. It buoys me up and gives me strength. Strength to choose the right no matter what is happening in the world and the strength to be the kind of woman, mother, and daughter of God that I know I am meant to be.

1 comment:

Katy said...

So neat, Katie! Thanks for sharing. I may have to put this on my blog too. God bless you!