The verdict is in... and we will be the lucky parents of a sweet little "baby sister", Macy Bea, in March!! I can't imagine cuter sisters than the ones that will soon be running around our house. I think secretly I was hoping for another little miss. There is nothing better than a sisters shoulder to lean or cry on, believe me I know from experience. Since I am considered a high risk pregnancy I had to see a specialist for my ultrasound, which also means I didn't get any cool pictures of our little lady squirming and wiggling around. We were glad that all of her measurements looked good and that they didn't find anything to be worried about thus far.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congrats!! They will love being sisters. It is true that good things come in pairs in my case and in yours! Why are you high risk??
Congrats. It will be fun for the girls to have each other and I'm excited for you to have two girls. Boys are fun but there is more cute stuff for girls. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. And tell Jeremy not to go too crazy with all the estrogen in the house now. :)
Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! I really wanted Dallin to be a girl, oh well. It'll be so nice to reuse all your stuff. I love the name Macy.
Yeah for a baby girl!!... does this mean it's the year of the girls? cuz I'd sure love a baby girl too!! can you imagine me with FOUR boys?? ... I'd certainly love my FOUR boys but seriously every mother needs a daughter!! we shall see!!! I am so so so happy for you and yes, I agree there is nothing better than sisters!! Yeah for Claire!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!! I can't believe you already have a name for your little one! I haven't even started thinking of any names..... Hope you're feeling okay. Call me when you get a chance, I'd love to chat with you!
Shinobu
Congrats you guys. You have broken the boy trend that the Young Family had going! Claire and Macy will be the best of friends and you can always take another shopping partner am I right:)
YAY! Congrats! We love little girls!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!!!!!
Oh another sweet girlie! I am so so happy for you!! Two little playmates, partners in crime and SISTERS! Claire will be a great big sister! Hope you are feeling well!
Yea! So glad she's good and healthy. I am sure Claire will be so happy to have a little sister to be her Rella companion.
Yay! I totally agree, there is nothing quite like a sister! They will be the sweetest sisters. So glad every thing went well. Lunch this week? Maybe Friday?:)
I am so excited for you! Sisters are the BEST! Congrats!
Congrats!
Gary left our last comment (I think he secretly blogs more than me) and I also wanted to congratulate you guys! How exciting to have another little princess!! CONGRATS!! And, yes, let's REALLY get together SOON!!
Oh, another sweet girl, how fun!! I am glad to hear that all has gone well with the pregnancy. CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! How fun. I bet little Claire is super excited about that.
I am excited for you Katie Jane!
HOORAY! So happy for you! Take care of yourself!
YEA for girls! How exciting, Katie! I'm so happy for you! And I love her name. It just fits, and I know that she will be beautiful like your little Claire!
Post a Comment