Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Year Older...

One little lady, Two Rella cakes, One big birthday bash!!

This special little girl celebrated her second birthday! She is entirely too big and growing up on me way too fast. She had the pleasure of eating two Rella cakes (one at each of our parents homes) and loving every minute.

She liked eating the cake with Rella....
Then she tried to take a bite out of Rella....hmmm suspicious behavior. I love that face though, she is trying so hard!
A collage of the birthday fun. A big thanks to our families, you always make Claire feel so special!
Our beanie wearing family on the day of the party...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Toni said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to make it. It looks like it was fun. I think the beanie pic is my favorite. Such a cute little fam and you are going to add another one soon! Can't wait

Jon and Melissa said...

What a lucky lucky lady! Happy birthday Claire darling! Great cakes and beanie's!

Jen said...

It looks like she had so much fun. Rella is the best!!!

I love your beanies. Utterly adorable...

Jill said...

I love the Rella cakes! So beautiful! Happy Birthday Claire!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Claire! You are so precious! Katie, I cannot believe our sweet little girls have become big girls and turning two! It looks like she was loving that Rella cake! What a cute family you have!

geeno said...

woah - you have a 2 year old!! I love the family photo and i can't wait to get some beanies when we come for christmas - yay for the black bean!!

Ryan & Keri said...

Happy birthday, Claire! What a darling family!