Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Night Long!!

It's November and the Merrill's are still rocking the Halloween scene! We had our annual Merrill Halloween party on Saturday the day after Halloween and it was awesome! If you can't guess I am a big haired (and I emphasize BIG) bear river coaches wife....Tremonton is known for its big hair! Claire is the beautiful Rella and Jeremy took the costume cake with Kip Dynamite!! It was a little scary how much he looked like him!

Everyone dressed up to the hilt and after a feast of Sloppy Joes, with pickles of course, we had fun games like BINGO (speaking of which we made a haul!!!) , fishing for gummies, and no party is complete without a haunted train ride through the corn. I know....you are shaking in your boots!! Enjoy the chaos, we sure do!

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Ashley said...

I totally had to do a double take because I thought that was really Kip! Awesome costume. I was laughing so hard. He totally knows the face to pull and everything. Looks like you guys had fun.

Ryan & Keri said...

Oh my gosh . . . that's all I can say. I seriously thought I was looking at the real deal! Hilarious! And Claire is such a cute Rella! So sweet.

Jill said...

Holy crap Jerm looks just like him! That is scary but awesome! I love his facial expressions. And yes your hair is big I bet you'd fit right in over there.

geeno said...

holy jamoli - jeremy is kip to a tee and you are a babalicious coach's wife and i can't believe. By the way - i'm going to have to comission some of those amazing beanies i've been seeing on you're beautiful Rella girl. As napoleone would say... You've got skills.

kevin and angie said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing!! You guys are so much fun. Your party looks like it was AWESOME!! I really need to get my family to start a Halloween party tradition. Ha!! I am still laughing...

Anonymous said...

Loved the costumes, Andrew and I were both laughing. The pics made me miss you guys, such good times at Halloween.

The Bucks said...

I can't stop laughing at your Kip look-a-like husband. That is really scary that he looks that much like him and we never knew! I must say that your costume is right on, go bears! Oh, and Rella never looked better. I love the hair!

Payne Family said...

Ummmm double take is that really Jerm???? Great costumes!! And could that Rella be any cuter. How fun that your Fam does such a fun party. Love this post.

JAM said...

that is way too funny. I can't stop laughing!

Toni said...

I am still laughing and it has been 24 hrs since the party. You guys definitely win the costume contest. Thanks again for making me cute

Rustin & Brittany said...

Oh my word Katie, I can't stop laughing. Jeremy... wow...

That is a little frightening how good he looks.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Katie your husband is hilarious! You guys look good! Your little claire is super-cute!

Anonymous said...

Claire's adorable. You know, funny story. When I was working for USA Cheer a bunch of girls from Tremonton showed up at our camp with the "normal" hairstyle and one gal I was working with from Cali said, "Oh, that's a good idea for shows, to poof your hair like that. I bet it looks good on the floor." I informed her that it was actually normal for the big hair in Utah and she just stared confused. "Why?" She kept asking. Just reminded me of my good ol' coaching days of HS girls. Love it, Kate. You guys fit right in at Tremonton!! :-)

P.S. We're coming home on the 17th of December.

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha, I love your family. Always up for good fun. Jeremy-love it-too perfect.