All right ladies, the beanie styles are ready!! Visit my shop theblackbeanshop.blogspot.com for details!
Friday, November 7, 2008
The Beanie Styles Are READY!!!
All right ladies, the beanie styles are ready!! Visit my shop theblackbeanshop.blogspot.com for details!
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amazing... so cute! I will have to order some for Christmas. You are so ambitious. I'm completely in awe.
Wow, so many great ones to choose from. I need a little time! Great Job by the way, looks so professional! Miss working woman.
I love them all! I will be ordering some for sure.
Awesome, Katie! I can't wait to get one of these treasures...hand made by my pal! I LOVED Kip below. So funny! Great job. Congrats on the baby! I was wondering when you might have another. Hope you are feeling well! Love ya!
Katy
Sooooooo cute! How will I ever decide on just one.........I don't think it's possible, I'm sure I'll need a few!
You are definitely living up to your motherly potential, they are so cute! I would place an order, but Xander is too sensitive to yarn:(
Post a Comment