On Monday we had the annual Kids Christmas party out at my parents house. As a little girl I used to look forward to the Evan's family Christmas party every year...especially when it came time to pass out the stockings Santa brought! I love that Claire gets to be part of it now that we are doing it with the Merrill Clan. First we ate scones with all the fixings until we couldn't breath, then it was time for caroling and a hay ride. There really is something magical about singing Christmas songs out in the night air and a starry sky all around you!
Mandy wearing her sweet Nacho Libre white elephant beanie from yours truly! I love that she wore it!
Next Grandma and Grandpa read a Christmas story and then we sang the twelve days of Christmas and Claire got to hold up the baby Jesus. You can see she took her job very seriously!
Then it was FINALLY time for Santa! Claire like saying "Santa, nice" but I don't know if she really believed what she was saying. We will try to prep her better for next year!





5 comments:
yay for parties and get-togethers!!! I am so excited, we have some coming up very soon. :) little claire is so cute, she is growing!! i would love to see you before we move... but if not my sister will be living in logan, so i am sure we will be up this way regularly!! :D
Claire is getting so big! I love her hair. I love her knew hat, so cute. Sorry I mixed up the days you were stopping by. Hope you guys are doing well.
Cute pics. I love holiday traditions. Hey, we will be going home Dec.24-30th. Will you guys be home any of that time. If so, lets knit up a storm. I would still love to teach you if you still want to learn. Looks like you are having lots of fun crocheting. I have some cute crochet flower patterns too. I will bring them. Let me know!
Katie I cannot get over how cute claire is! i want to eat her up!
Sounds like a lot of fun! What a great tradition! You guys always do fun things and that's a good thing!! Your lookin really cute with your little belly to!!
Post a Comment