We just wanted to wish all of you a very merry Christmas!! I think our Christmas card correctly portrays our feelings about the season (thanks to our incredibly underpaid graphic designer)! We hope you all have a super happy holiday!
Oh Santa baby you never looked so good!!
So yep, we had to label Santa just in case you didn't know at whom you were looking! Claire is very creative in her portrayal and depiction of the jolly old soul.
So yep, we had to label Santa just in case you didn't know at whom you were looking! Claire is very creative in her portrayal and depiction of the jolly old soul.


5 comments:
What do you tell her about Santa that has her all mixed up with Satan?
I think she actually did pretty well with Santa! My kids are horrible artists, so I'm impressed.
I loved your card. It was so fun. Allie really liked it. Have a happy holiday.
I have never seen a pregnant elf before! That is GREAT! I haven't heard from you in awhile! Hope all is well and have a Merry Christmas!
I love your cute little family of elves!! So so fun, and I love the Santa that little Claire made!!! I love the way kids draw, it is just so cute. Hope you and your family are doing well, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Post a Comment