We had a great time at Temple Square checking out all the splendid Christmas lights. It really is amazing to see some of those trees with 7 or 8 fuse boxes strapped to them because of all of the adoring lights twinkling in their branches. Crazy. Poor light people. I don't think I would like to be one of you. Anyway, Claire was over joyed when she found out we were riding a train to see the lights...she is part of her grandpas posterity you know. She loved riding the train and calling it Thomas the whole time. Here are a couple pics of our family!
Claire on the tracks with grandpa (you can just see his leg and reflection in the window if you look hard enough)
Ta-dah! Beautiful lights. (Did I mention I could barely breath with my coat zipped up....ahh the joys of prego-ness. I had a very warm girdle that is for sure.)
Claire liked to hold the lights
Grandma and Willer





11 comments:
Our days together are too short, I can't take it. You are moving to Pocatello with me!
How far did you ride tracks? Matt really doesn't want to go because of all the people. grr. The red trees are beautiful. I'm glad Claire had fun!
I'm really excited to see the lights soon. I love temple square. I think it's so beautiful. Glad you got to be there!
Finally getting caught up on the blogs. I love all the old posts and your beanie family and extended beanie family. All so cute. I think we are going to miss the trees this year. Tear-Love the lights.
Yay! I love Temple Square at Christmas! My family needs to make that trek soon.
And I'm so glad Toni had the link to your blog on her site! I kept thinking "Dang.... Why doesn't Katie have her own personal blog, and not just the beanie one?" D'OH! He he... Just a little slow over here...
Katie Jane! Don't you just LOVE Christmas time?!?! I'm so excited for you and your family to have another little one soon. Hey, Adam and I will be going up to Tremonton the 29th and part of the 30th.....will you be there? Could we visit you? Oh, I hope you will be! We will be stopping in Logan as well, so let us know where you'll be, k?
Katie! I had no idea what was going on. I have no idea how to do this blogging thing so Alana does it for me but I couldn't figure out how she new you. Yes we need to go to lunch or dinner or something cus I miss you guys! Soyou see Shan a lot? Tell her hi if you do
You don't know me; (I just stopped by because a lot of my friends call me Katie Jane as well) and I have to say you have a VERY cute blog.
Your family is so lovely looking and it seems like you have a great graps on what is really important. Thanks for sharing!
Kate
I LOVE the lights for Christmas--so jealous of you! And I love the music and nativities, and oh, I'm missing UT right now. Glad you're soaking it in.
katie, what an adorable family, I happen to see your blog through chelsea H's. Hope you don't mind, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Merry christmas.
kyle peterson koyle
www.denverites.blogspot.com
Post a Comment