Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Makes You Feel Emotional...

Christmas Eve round up:
* Sledding with Wesser on Christmas Eve morning
* Making homemade Oreos for Santa...they are his favorite you know
* Party at Aunt Sandy's house where Claire was lucky enough to have the Ariel doll all to herself...and Aunt Sandy let her have her, FOR KEEPS. She knows how to become the favorite anunt!
* Open up super cute Christmas jams
* Write a note to Santa and leave him cookies:
(this is what it said) Dear Santa,
I hope you like the cookies. I have been a very good girl. Love Claire Jane.
* After the sugar plums were dancing in Claire's head, Santa's elves were cursing the words "some assembly required"

And then it came, Christmas day!! Claire loved her stocking and her kitchen....especially her snow white princess dress. She was so excited to get out of bed! I don't know if she knew what awaited her, but oh man she will remember for next year.

Claire: Santa come, happy.
Mom: What is he going to bring you?
Claire: Present
Mom: What kind of present?
Claire: Princess dress, Snow White!!
Mom: Is he going to bring you a kitchen too?
Claire; Yeah...

A couple pics of our sweet lady!
She loved her teddy thanks to Disney's Rescuers. Now she has a teddy just like Penny.
Is it morning? Someone should tell Jer's face.
And then Snow White made us all breakfast...I think she has got the princesses a little confused. I am pretty sure that is Cinderella's job!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jill said...

She is so cute in her dress! How fun. I love having a little princess, they are the best. Her christmas jammies are so fun!

Toni said...

I loved the pic of Jer and his eggnog hang-over! I love that little Claire, she sure knows how to get on peoples good side (especially that Santa fella, he is totally a pushover!) Hopefully we can play soon!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Katie Jane! I loved your Christmas card! Looks like Claire had the best Christmas ever. My sister-in-law, Kim sported one of your beanie's over Christmas! Super cute! I am going to have to snag one up myself!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Santa was good to you this year! Claire looks like she is in heaven, what a little dolly! Kids make Christmas so much more fun. Let's catch up soon. I want to see pics of your cute baby bump! xoxo Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing at your comment about Jerm's face, Katie. That's funny. Poor Jerm. :)

It was so good to see you guys! Hopefully you can get your butt down here to warmer weather soon!