But they do sleep crazy in their new big girl beds! Last night was Claire's first night in her toddler bed and she was a champion...I mean besides finding her like this TWICE when we went to check on her during the night. My little lady is growing up way too fast, what is a mommy to do?
She is more of the diagonal sleeping persuasion
Tucked snug as a bug in a rug...for the third time.



9 comments:
Yay Clair! Love Love Love the quilt. You are amazing!!
Blast! That blanket turned out too freaking cute! You think she is big now, wait til you bring little Macey home, then she will seem all grown up. I went to check on Will last night and about freaked because he wasn't in his bed....wait.......yes he was, he was just upside down at the bottom. Should I be worried about him on the top bunk?
That quilt is To DIE FOR!!! Seriously, I can hardly breathe.....Wanna make your favorite cousin one? pretty puh-lease?? Claire is so grown up in her little "big" bed! I am keeping Ruby in her crib until she is five at least (or until she figures out how to climb out!)
Oh heck, that girl is so cute! I love her quilt. I am still trying to hold on to the crib for a few more months. Did she sleep the whole night? Does she like her bed?
How do kids end up in that position? My kids do that too. It's pretty cute though. What a big girl!!!
Way to go, Claire! And each time I see her blanket, I am just in awe--it's so cute! And I LOVE the stories about Christmas. She is such a funny girl! I love the one of her cooking in her princess dress--so cute!
The only reason I want a girl is so that I can copy your adorable quilt! It turned out so good!
Ok I seriously want a quilt like that... sheesh, you have so much to teach me!!! I love that she is in her big girl bed, and hope she keeps doing awesome. Our little Andrew to this day struggles with sleeping in his bed (or just sleeping in general, and eating, and... should I keep going??)... ugh!!
oh - i love it "the diagonal sleeping persuasion" - i want to have a vocabulary like you when i grow up so i can talk about tepid waters and precocious children and other such sophisticated topics.
Also, I'm fairly certain I'll be copying that quilt in the near future - me gusta!
Post a Comment