Friday, March 28, 2008

Tubby Mohawk

Since Claire has an unusual abundance of hair, one of my favorite things is to do crazy things with it while she is in the tub. Today she was a Rock Star with a mohawk and everything. I think she thought it was pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen said...

Okay... you got me hooked on Picasa. I love the cute collage you did here with all the tints.

Claire is so cute - even with her tom-mohawk!

Anonymous said...

Loved the hair picture, she is so stinking cute. I can't wait to hang out with her in May.

Ginny Tanner said...

You are such a fun mom! I love crazy hair. I look back at pictures of me as a child and wonder what my mom was thinking, but now I know that they were just having a good time and having a laugh. By the way, Logan took his first step today! Yippeee!

Katy said...

So Rad! I bet her and Savanna would have a lot of fun together.

Payne Family said...

I love tub hair it's the best. I can't believe she has so much that it can get to tall. Punk rocker for Halloween perhaps:)