Monday, March 31, 2008

I Wanna Be Like You

What a perfect pair they make.
With your first child everything is exciting. Even sidewalk chalk is a new adventure. I loved watching Claire and Jeremy draw together. Jeremy is such a good daddy. Claire has her dad wrapped around her little finger and I wouldn't have it any other way. She waits for him to come home from work, standing at the window with her face pressed against the glass. Her eyes light up when she catches a glimpse of him as he walks around the fence to our apartment. I love that she adores her daddy and she wants to do everything like him. I love this picture! I think it is darling how alike they look. The two hooded bandits, crouched down, with sidewalk chalk in hand. I know Claire will be in good hands as she looks to Jer's example for guidance and direction and patterns her life after her daddy.
Our drawings.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen said...

What a precious picture!

I have to say that sidewalk chalk is my favorite! I always have it in hand if we're going to play in the yard.

Shannon said...

What a cute picture! I love it. He is such a good daddy. Lets totally plan a trip, that would be a blast! Call me, lets get together this week. Love ya

The Bucks said...

That is really cute. Sorry about your unfortunate initials!

Keslers said...

Katie, they are so cute and what a cute picture. I bought Dylan some sidewalk chalk already and it will be months before he will be big enough to use it. I just got a little excited about it. I am doing hair at studio K, are you working anywhere right now?

Emily said...

that is so sweet... if you really think about it- it's a little scary how much they notice each and every thing that you do... but what an awesome responsibility!! you are one super duper mom Katie... it's fun to keep in touch and learn from my cute cuz!!! xoxo