Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Grandpa Dear!

We celebrated Great Grandpa Mike's 80th birthday on Sunday in Declo. Slop, sloppy joes accompanied by ice cream and cake...doesn't get much better, does it? His birthday isn't for a couple of days but we wanted to wish him a happy birthday again!

Claire looking a bit somber in her birthday hat. Could it be that it is strangling her just a tad?

Jerm, Claire, and Grandpa Mike
The birthday boy was trying to weasel in on some of Claire's ice cream cone...
But decided he wasn't so interested when she offered to share!


The scrunchie face is a bit deceiving, but Claire had a blast jumping on the tramp with Aunt Meggie!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

Oh we did have fun! And towards the end there wasn't mcuch nervous Claire face at all.

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin Claire! Looks like you had a blast at Grandpa Mike's birthday without me. I'll be at the next party for sure. Can't wait to come back to the States and see you in a few months. Better get tough or I'll get you!

Andie said...

Katie, I don't know if I have ever told you how much I LOVE your blog. I feel bad I never leave comments- maybe I feel like my comments are unworthy. I check your blog like 3 times a week and laugh my head off. You are SO good at telling stories, and are hilarious with your picture captions. I absolutely love you and your "little ladybug" and although we don't see eachother that often, I think about you guys a lot. Thank you for the person, inspiration, and source of laughter you are in my life! You're the best!

Andie