Yep, that is right, donkey basketball.
Jeremy was one of the elite faculty members included in the exclusive invitation to be on the donkey basketball team for annual Bear River FFA fund raiser. I, my cultured self, had never heard of donkey basketball before and when he told me he was on the team I just looked at him with a blank look on my face asking, "Real donkeys? In the gym? Real ACTUAL donkeys?" And sure enough, tonight I witnessed real donkeys, in the gym, being ridden by unsuspecting jockeys, all the while trying to shoot and make hoops. People were falling of the donkeys, getting kicked by the donkeys, yelling and spurring the donkeys and then there were some who just sat and looked around while the game was in chaos around them. It was truly a sight to be seen, and yes, I would like to share it all with you!Now that is a prize winning donkey! Ride 'em Claire!
9 comments:
What the heck kind of schools do they have in Tremonton? Can you imagine Jan Hall letting SV do that in the new gym? That is awesome!
Oh, that is just great. Great.
That's... um... interesting!
They seriously do this! What!!? That is hilarious. I agree with Megan. We used to get into so much trouble for even putting tape on the gym floor at SV.
hehehe. hilarious!
Too funny, gotta love small towns...
Oh my heck!! Only at Bear River!! I don't see that happening at SV. But oh so funny.
Oh my word, that is funny! What's your email address Katie?
We loved the video! That is too funny. Dusty says, " Those are some nice asses!"
Post a Comment