I really love this age. It is so fun to see Claire grow and learn to do so many new and amazing things. Even if it is just a couple of words or if she uses her spoon just like I do. She is so smart and so beautiful and I thank my Heavenly Father each day for sending such a special little lady to our home. Here are some sweet pictures of her in her Easter Dress. 




Friday, March 21, 2008
My Little Lady Love
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Beautiful pics Katie, she is so adorable...
She looks so cute!
OOOOOH! Those pictures seriously couldn't be any cuter. Did you make the headband? I love the soft effects and fading on the pics!
Okay... now I have to do a photo shoot with my girls!
She is so adorable, such a lovely little lady. Your pictures are awesome! What program do you use to do the blurring around the edges?
How beautiful!!!
Katie! Your daughter is so beautiful, I love these Easter pics. I just wanted to tell you I think you are so awesome. Thanks for always being so nice and fun in high school, even to those who weren't in your close group of friends. You are still an example to me...just wanted you to know. Hope things are going well for you. Your blog is adorable, and you're still a babe!
Reminiscing,
Mandi (Maughan) Campbell
wtrmln83@hotmail.com
BEAUTIFUL-- Just like her mama!
she is a DOLL!! Who took the photos? It has been far too long since we've seen you!! can't wait to get together and see that precious little lady in person again!
Post a Comment