Pictured above is one of our fantastic plates of sushi!
Jeremy has introduced me to the great art of sushi eating! (I am sure the real art of sushi lies in the making, but I prefer the eating!) And for our date night we went to a new sushi place in Logan and it was so very tasty! My taste buds can't wait for the next time we get to eat there! Our friends Shannon, a sushi virgin, and Dusty were brave enough to go with us and I think they really liked it. Shannon especially liked her hungry roll...mmmmm...just thinking about it makes me hungry!Jer and I enjoying a night away from our little lady!
Shannon's....what should we call them..."sushi for dummies" chopsticks


1 comment:
I have to say I have never had Sushi. I don't even know what it is or how it would taste. We should go sometime. Looks like you had fun. Love you red stripes!
Post a Comment