Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow...

The title of this entry totally makes sense if you were as addicted to the movie "White Christmas" as the Merrill family was growing up! You gotta love Bing.

We visited Toni and Brian on Saturday and played in the awesome snow. We were so excited to finally have some snow to roll around in since Tremonton has zip-o of the fluffy white stuff. Claire had fun trying to walk in the snow and following her cousins around, she would point at them with her cute little finger and then it was our job to maneuver her over to them. Greyson had fun carrying his bucket full of snow and Will was the king of the snow mountain. Oh, boy do we love our cousins! Claire had fun until her nose dive and then the snow fun was not so fun anymore. I almost included a picture of her snow face, but it was too sad. What a good mom I am, I shoot a picture instead of help her up. Good thing her daddy was there to rescue her.

Our darling family
The cousins!
I love my girl.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

GORGEOUS pictures! I love them. It makes me miss you and the snow!

The Bucks said...

Wow! I am jealous. That looks like a winter wonderland.

Jill said...

Looks like fun. I love your hair. It looks way cute in these pictures!!

Clint and Meg said...

We miss you guys already! I'm jelous of the snow. Rexburg has zilcho as well. It tries to snow every day but never gets the job done.