Monday, December 10, 2007

Claire's First Steps!

It is official! My little Janer Bug is too big! She started trying out her walking boots on Saturday and that is just what they are doing...WALKING! Everyone told us that we needed to practice with her, but if you know Claire she doesn't do anything she doesn't want to! Sassy much? Well, on Saturday she started taking a couple steps and then on Sunday we were walking to class and she let go of my hand and started walking on her own. Soon she will be running around the house and the hormonal door slamming is bound to show up sooner or later, right?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

Way to go Claire! It only gets worse. I did about three loops around the church halls chasing Xander. I couldn't catch him because of my stupid heels!

Jen said...

Yeah for Claire!!!

Clint and Meg said...

Good job Clairey! But no walking, that means she is getting bigger too fast. Oh well. I guess she has to start sometime.