Saturday, December 22, 2007

Soouuieeeee, Pig Pig Pig!

If you don't understand the title of this post...count yourself lucky. I titled this one for Aunt Meggie who made me say this phrase over and over again, love ya Megs. So Claire has a problem taking things off when she is in her crib. Her socks are the usual suspects but today I went into her bedroom to find her pig less and barely able to see through her long straggly hair, how she pulled out those little tiny elastics is beyond me. I had do something to help her out because she looks a bit homeless when this happens. To cure her from her orphan state and to make it possible for her to eat breakfast with out her hair in her face we tried the one pig right on top. And to tell you the truth, I think it works for her...okay, maybe not her best look, but I got a good kick out of it.

I told you she looks homeless. Poor little lamb.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

I know what you mean about needing to have little girls hair done. They do look like poor little orphans without the 'do! Cute orphans, but orphans none the less.

Jason, Sara, Claire, Grant and Miles said...

HaHa...love her hair in the bottom photo! Poor little lamb...you are too cute! I can't believe how long her hair is - what a lucky little lady! People still ask me all the time if Ruby is a boy!

Clint and Meg said...

Homeless or not, she is still cute. Can't wait to see you guys!