Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hapy Birthday Honey!!!


This is the first time I have posted anything on the blog, Katie usually takes care of all the blogging in our family and I just get to look good for the pictures. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to tell everyone how awesome my mom is. My mom, commonly referred to as "Grandma Honey" or just "Honey" on some days, is an amazing mom and one of the greatest examples to me as I grew up. Whether it was screaming for us at a track meet or having fresh-baked cookies for us as we got off the bus at least twice a week, mom was always there for us. She has endured more trials than anyone I can think of and has had a killer attitude through them all. I seriously look up to her in so many ways and I'm sure I don't tell her enough that I love her. What better time than on her birthday to let her know that she's an awesome mom and one super "Grandma Honey." Happy Birthday Mom, we love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: