Monday, December 3, 2007

Bangs Sisters!

I love Melissa Parrish Anderson. A lot of you may rember this fabulous lady and, yes, I am lucky enough to hang out with this Jamba owning, bang wearing, hot momma. Melissa came over to get a cut and color from her rockin awesome stylist. (Okay, I must explain... Whenever Jeremy gets compliment on his hair he tells people, "Yeah, thanks to my rockin awesome stylist!" It makes me smile every time. Oh, if only there was a Jeremy Young out there for all of us!) Anyway, it was so fun to just hang out, let the girls play (she has a boy, Henry, and a girl, Emma), and chat about how far we have come in life. She mentioned that people might think that she has fallen off the face of the Earth, but I am here to tell all of you that she is alive and well, and now sporting cute bangs. We are all here to cheer you on Melissa, you can do bangs this time, you can do it!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that picture is bringing back memories of our first year of college! You both look so cute. Miss you guys!

Jen said...

Great job on her hair. I love it, and I love her...!

The Bucks said...

Her hair looks so cute! I don't know how people don't have bangs. She definitely needs to start a blog.

THE RAYMONDS said...

Holy twins! You girls look so cute. I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen both of you. You have a cute family Katie.
Chels