We had a Christmas party with my old roomies from college and it was so much fun. Although we did miss our Jennifer in Oklahoma immensely! I am forever grateful for my amazing friends. I love to think back on all our memories: the pink couch, "The Bachelor"/pudding nights, our annual holiday dates, and ditching class to get breakfast...okay, that one was mostly Jen. I loved college and living with these amazing girls, who are by the way, totally rockstars. It is crazy to think that we are all mommies with lives going in a million different directions. I love you girls and I hope you have a merry Christmas!
The gang
Claire enjoyed the chocolated dipped pretzels the best
The girls...we love and miss you Jen!

2 comments:
Oh... thanks for posting this! I'm so sad I had to miss out.
Wow! Christine doesn't even look pregnant, does she?
Katie I just love you and Jerm to pieces!! I look forward to hanging out with you soon!
Post a Comment