How exactly does one get so much personality into such a little package? Claire has a bit of an independent streak which includes: waving her arms frantically if I try to feed her when she wants to do it , knocking the unwanted food off of her tray when she doesn't get what she wants, and stealing the spoon from my hand when she is in the mood to feed herself. We will have to work on keeping the food on her spoon but as for placement, she is pretty talented.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't stand it... you just have the cutest pictures. I look at them and just think they are priceless! It looks like you guys are having a great holiday season. It doesn't even seem close to Christmas around here. It's not too cold yet, and we haven't decorated. Maybe next week... somebody wants to wait until December (and it's not me). :o)
Independence is bittersweet. Do you know if Melissa has a blog? I've had several people ask me about her. Let me know if you find anything out. Thanks!
Katie! Hello sweetheart! I ran into your friend Melissa a while ago and she told me you had a blog so I googled you and found it! I hope you don't mind. Your little Claire is sooo cute - her hair is getting so long. Can you believe our girls are one? It goes way too fast. Oh yeah and I looove your bangs, so stylish! I'll be checking in on you often, feel free to check our blog too. Love you!
Cute and talented! She's got it all going on! Could you ask for anything more?
Sorry it has taken me a while to respond to your question. No, I didn't know you went to hair school, very cool. I don't work, do you? Maybe I will have to hit you up for a hair cut sometime. I still havn't found anyone to cut my hair since i have been back in Utah. I usually get an annie/jed haircut.
Claire looks so much like you in these pics. So cute.
Hey how are you doing? It's been a while since beauty school. Are you doing hair anywhere? I also didn't know you had a baby. She is so dang cute. I'm glad you found my blog it is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I hope things are going well. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment